- Assist in the development and management of company-wide direction and strategy in collaborate with management.
- Support implementation and management of company-wide plan and projects in cooperation with business divisions and departments, assisting in problem solving and analysis, ensuring alignment with company direction and strategy.
- Prepare internal and external reports to required parties on a regular / ad-hoc basis, including presentation materials for Board of Director meetings, ensuring strict compliance to all deadlines.
- Carry out logical business and/or financial analysis and other support where required, using good communication to assist relevant stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Experience of handling business reports
- Business level Japanese language proficiency to liaise with internal and external Japanese speaking stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.