70% existing clients, 30% new clients, handling production equicoment
- To manage CS Engineers in our subsidiary office (Malaysia, Philippines & Thailand) and organize work schedules, conduct weekly meetings/reporting.
- To follow-up and support existing clients on Machines, Equipment new requests, modifications,s, and Maintenances.
- To promote the company’s product and create product (exposure equipment, aligner, lithography equipment) awareness to potential new customers.
- Develop new clients and penetrate new markets
- Planning of annual budget and sales initiatives
- Accountable for reviewing and improving sales operations in alignment with business plans
- Manage project tendering process
• Any other ad-hoc duties assgined
- At least 5 years of Sales experience in lighting industry
- Proficiency in Japanese to report HQ in Japan
- Good contacts with construction industry sub-contractors, main contractors or interior designers.
- Good communication and leadership skills are essential attributes
- Must possess own car (Can use taxi if the applicant does not own car)
- Have a background as a CS Engineer
- Relatively sufficient engineering and technical background on Electric or Electronic equipment or machinery will be added value.