Security Engineer position at the big Japanese Security company
■ Job Description
1) Execute and promote the project with HQ to complete the business transfer from the Previous company and ensure a reasonable quality of programs.
2) Coordinate and facilitate with HQ among the related parties including subsidiary (Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong) external parties to communicate and achieve the milestones and goals properly as planned.
3) Design, implement and maintain IT environments, IT Operations, and Access management for subsidiaries (Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong) to use legacy systems
4) Support previous company's legacy systems in the company's environment.
5) Serve as the first and second line support in conjunction with both external and internal parties to monitor & provide the system services for the business after TSA(Transition Service Agreement)
6) Act as one of the focal points for major issues when necessary.
7) Contribute Groups from both IT and business aspects and assist their requirements are treated reasonably and properly.
8) Work together and assist the company to improve its IT operation and environment.
9) Manage risks, deliver projects on time, and improve processes related to responsibilities.
10) Install and configure new connections to Microsoft Cloud services Azure. Optimizing cloud computing performance as well as reducing costs by tweaking the uptime and idle time of running the operations.
11) Usage of key performance managers to perform proactive monitoring of IT equipment and escalate to the relevant departments
12) Perform protections and standardization of desktop computing using Group Policy and Anti-virus management console and follow partner company's settings.
13)Other duties as assigned.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Cloud Azure
- No criminal records