You will be responsible for Business Development and marketing of the company specialized in SEO / SEM, Online web services, Webpage creation / translation, and Website content management.
- Create and build the Japanese e-commerce websites in the Japanese language, to grow and maximize sales revenue for the business.
- Develop and optimise each channel of SEO, social media platform, affiliate marketing and email marketing in the Japanese language for the clients’ websites.
- Analyse data for the various clients’ businesses and projects with projected plans to improve and drive sales at each website.
- Usage of web analysis to generate hypotheses, to improve the strategic direction for each marketing channel of users’ behaviours on their websites.
- Ensure that the e-Commerce elements on the websites are always fully functional and meet the Japanese customers’ needs.
- Strategize based on data with resource allocation, expenditure in consultation with the Marketing Director and Management.
- Implement e-Commerce policies in consultation with the Marketing Director and Management.
- Set KPIs for team members and monitor their performance on a regular basis.
- Monitor the Profit and Loss of the businesses and recommend the appropriate strategies for the Japanese marketing campaigns and promotions to take place based on seasons, bi-monthly and monthly basis.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience as a B2C e-Commerce Business Development Manager generating sales revenue for the business.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding with hands-on experience with SEO, social medial marketing platforms, e-marketing tools like, email marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Competent in spoken and written Japanese language because the websites are in the Japanese language and need to communicate with customers in Japanese.
- Relevant project management skills using SaaS.
- Able to present across, information, ideas in images, videos, and in the transcript structure
- A good understanding of Content Management System (CMS) or shopping cart to revision for the respective websites.
- Sound knowledge and up-to-date information of relevant legislation and best practices affecting the e-Commerce function.