- Sales of high-performance elastomer seal products (mainly O rings) to semiconductor manufacturers and equipment manufacturers
- Develop relationships by frequent visits/web meetings/telecommunication and seek new opportunities with existing accounts.
- Create new customer accounts.
- Gather market intelligence on customers’ business activities/projects, competitors’ products, industry developments, and economic indicators.
- Provide product and technical expertise to match suitable solutions to the customer’s requirements.
- Handle other aspects of sales/marketing functions including quotations, sales reports, and forecasts, monitor stock level and inventory.
- Liaise with counterparts in Japan HQ, Taiwan, Korea, China, and the U.S.A.
- Prepare, analyze and submit a report to the immediate superior.
- Provide and maintain quality service in compliance with organization standards.
- Contribute to the team effort in achieving department’s and organization’s goals.
- At least 3-5 years of B2B sales experience in any industry
- Proficient in Japanese to liaise with Japanese clients (N2 level)
- Self-driven, passionate, and motivated to excel expectations
- Good written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Willing to do sales and build long-lasting relationships with clients
- Sales experience in the Semiconductor related industry