Account Management (80%)
- Manage and develop relationships with existing customer accounts across various customer segments.
- Drive revenue growth for customer accounts and achieve sales targets provided.
- Track and monitor monthly sales performance of customers and products sold to maximize sales opportunities.
- Maintain consistent and effective communications with customers and provided them with relavant updates on new product promotions, launches.
- Practice effective, excellent communications with internal (eg. sales team, admin, operations, etc.) and external stakeholders (eg. customers, sales improvement vendors, trainers).
- Be proactive in finding solutions to challenges that arise in the external and internal environment.
- Provide market intelligence to Management for the formulation of sales and pricing strategies.
- Ensure prompt payments.
Business Development (20%)
- Generate new leads in line with the company’s overall growth strategy.
- Acquire and develop new customer relationships for long-term business relationships.
- Develop and grow a strong understanding of requirements of each customer segment.
- Any ad-hoc duties
- Experiences in handling Japanese Food products (food trading, F&B, logistics)
- A clear mind for prioritizing and decision making;
- Customer service oriented, good interpersonal and communication skills;
- An eye to capture critical details and items in understanding drawing convention;
- 3c driving license