- Visit Customer’s residence or office to:
・Check cargo volume for Quotation Arrangement. (Conduct Job / pre-move survey at customer’s residence or office for pre-moving.)
・Provide cartons for packing / Pick up empty cartons, Reservation for Condo’s elevator use.
・Cargo moving in / out (join packing crew for packing list arrangement & customer care).
- Import / Export documentation arrangement.
- Communicate (email / phone) with current and prospective Japanese clients, providing any required information and maintaining correspondence (between overseas branch & location based) throughout the removal process.
- Scheduling for Pick up / Delivery (Schedule time of shipment & modes of transportation for materials.
- Explain about House Moving Rules & Regulation.
- Create & Submit Quotation / Invoice accurately (Identify logistical details, address to all expectations, service requirements and concerns of clients relocation.)
- Answer all Customer inquiries.
- Material purchase / stock taking arrangement (Estimate material, time and staff requirement for a given job based on job specs).
- Attending to House Removal export packaging with moving / packing crew and ensure the move takes place at the most convenient time.
- Schedule management (for each customer’s move in / out) - Plan work schedule on Off-site survey with HHM crew.
- Sending weekly sales results/reports (job record/ troubles if any) to Management.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of sales / customer service experience
- Proficiency in Business level Japanese (Speaking / Writing / Reading) to liaise with Japanese customers
- Able to work on Saturdays if required (Off-in-lieu will be provided)
- Able to start working with short notice period
- Working experience in the logistics or moving industry