求人情報詳細 JOB SEARCH
HR cum Translator
- 2110-60185 気になる
- SGD 3,000 ～ SGD 3,600
- AWS + Variable Bonus
- 8:00 - 16:30
- Mon - Fri
1. Assist in day-to-day Secretarial, General Administrative & Human Resource (HR) support
2. Daily Interpretation/translation for Managing Director from Japanese to English and vice versa
3. Other general administrative and HR work assigned by Manager
- Assist Managing Director on the meeting, visitors, travel, hotel, and restaurant arrangements.
- Daily interpretation/translation related to any activities in the plant from Japanese to English and vice versa.
< General Admin(25％)>
- Manage company driver’s schedule and company transport schedule as well.
- Arrange flight/hotel booking for employees’ business trips.
- ISO-related documents translation.
- Arrange company events & donations/contributions for any employees’ occasions.
- Support on scanning of invoices when Purchasing Officer is on leaves.
- Being company key personnel for JTC, EMIC, and application of CIP pass.
- Take responsibility for GA budget planning and monitoring.
- Work closely with Sales in charge in HQ, QA dept. and Logistics dept. to create updates and amend customer specifications.
- Be in charge to manage and handle customer claims in accordance with ISO 9001-2015.
- Attend to all visitors and serve tea to the guests
< HR Support(25%)>
- Support overall recruitment to ensure that the manpower is adequate.
- Organize and conduct company orientation for new staff.
- Apply/Renew S Pass and Work Permit for staff.
- Assist in monthly staff payroll by checking and monitoring staff attendance records and prepare the report.
- Improve and support PM/MD for staff performance appraisal and propose annual
increments/bonuses to DAS management.
- Manage Employees matter, Employees Handbook, HR Policies, and others.
- Interact with external government bodies such as JTC, MOM, SNEF, etc
- Manage & improve the staff training program. Update and maintain records in compliance with ISO requirements. Liaise training grant with the authority.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by MD & HR Manager
- Proficiency in Japanese in order to liaise with both internal & external party who speaks Japanese
- At least one year of translation experience in any industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be independent as well as a team player
- Experience in Admin or HR