The position is to mainly in charge of Finance and Admin duties at a Japanese company
*About 70% finance and 30% admin (this will depend on the period & situation)
- Preparing monthly financial statements/reports for the company and its associated companies.
- Managing and overseeing the full range of financial functions, including invoice creation, preparing and providing supporting documents for audits
- Bank reconciliation and reconciliation of all the financial accounts.
- Quarterly GST reporting.
- Payments and all functions of AR & AP.
- Liasoning with the company’s accounting firm and providing necessary information for year-end closing, preparation of statutory accounts.
- Managing petty cash and staff claims.
- Administrative support duties (preparation of documents, making and reviewing contracts)
- Arrange and coordinate business appointments and manage group CEO's appointments.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years relevant full-set or partial accounting & bookkeeping experience in Singapore
- Advanced/ Business Level Japanese Language Ability (JLPT N2 and above or equivalent) as regular communication with Japan entity is required.
- Competent in monthly closing accounts.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel Office & Power Point.
- Have experience in consolidated accounting