- Perform full life-cycle recruiting with ability to source, screen, interview and close candidates
- Dedicatedly research and identify sourcing techniques for identifying top talent
- Partner closely with Tech & Product units to build and execute sourcing/hiring strategies.
- Partner with leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on approach, market nuances, and challenge where necessary to think differently and inclusively.
- Use creative techniques, skills, and experience to discover, identify, and attract the best talent in the Tech & Product field.
- Take a Lead role for emerging talent programs and critical hiring projects.
- Participate in implementing, continuously refining, and assessing recruiting processes to deliver high quality results and improve customer and candidate experience
- Be familiar with industry trends, market competitors and able to share the insights with hiring managers
- More than 6 years full life-cycle recruiting experience with 3+ years performing in house recruiting
- Experience in full life-cycle recruitment for tech & product roles
- Have experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process.
- Ability to network and build long term relationships with passive candidates
- Have experience researching and market mapping to proactively identify and engage qualified candidates
- Rigorously prioritize, organize, and multitask; simultaneously building and managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action
- Proficiency in Japanese and English to liaise with third parties
- Experience in vendor management, experience in university recruitment