- Manage existing accounts to ensure continued growth
- Deep understanding of customer’s businesses goals and assist in maintenance of account relationships
- Design, develop, plan and execute strategic program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers' needs, product specifications and regulations
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services
- Generate and develop new business accounts by executing sales and product strategies
- Willing and able travel aboard in Asian countries.
- 最低5年のAccount Managerとしての就労経験
- Business Application、LAN / WAN technology などのIT製品およびサービスに関する知識
- PCスキル：Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Power Point
- At least 5 years' experience in Account Management role
- Bilingual in English and Japanese (Native), candidate will be working closely with Japanese clients. (JLPT N2 and above)
- Have experience directly working in IT industries.
- Possess knowledge of IT products and services such Business application, LAN/WAN technology, etc.
- Customer-oriented, and have good understanding of the clients’ needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills and demonstrated experience communicating technical information.
- Independent, creative and willing to learn with a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills, highly motivated and excellent logical thinking
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, and Power Point.