- Support PM of Asia standard function development team.
- Track and manage progress and issues throughout development.
- Lead and manage system development project.
- Prepare management report and status report.
- Prepare WBS and track progress.
- Manage issues, To-dos and risks.
- Conduct quality management and take countermeasures to improve quality.
- Coordinate and facilitate team meetings.
- Coordinate and manage system development team
- Report status to the head office (in Japanese)
- Liaison between Head Office and national staff.
- Translate Japanese document into English.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- More than 7 years experience of system implementation project.
- More than 2 year of PMO/PM/Development team lead experience at system implementation project.
- Proficient in Japanese language as this role requires to report in Japanese and work with Japanese colleagues. (N1 level is required)
- Project experience of System implementation to a bank.
- Working experience at a consulting firm is preferable due to management report creation is required.