- Coordination of Japan and Taiwan branch working on game software and specifications for games targeted at the these markets.
- Read and write specifications in Japanese and provide the information to other branches in English.
- Communicate with various service partners and customers in Japan and Taiwan.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- No experience required if the candidate is eager to learn.
- Good command of the English, Chinese (Traditional Chinese) and Japanese language (JLPT N2) in order to liaise with Japan HQ and the Taiwan external partners.
- Good research and data manipulation skills.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Passion in gaming and good understanding of game design principles would be an advantage.