- To support and promote system development projects of Asian offices
- To explain system development projects of Asian offices to relevant department in Head Office and management of our department in Japanese language to get approval.
- To liaise between Asian offices and departments in Head office for arrangement of system development project and sharing information
- Any other ad hoc duties
- At least 1 year of IT experience or at least 1 year of Banking or related industry
- Business-level proficiency in both the English and Japanese languages as you are required to communicate, read and understand as well as respond and present in these two languages to management in Asian offices and Japan (Head office).
- Experience in the project management of system development
- Experience in the support and management of banking systems
- Experience and knowledge about IT budget planning and control including negotiation with relevant parties such as head office IT planning section