◆ You will be in charge of shipping operations at a major Japanese shipping company.
- Managing new shipbuilding projects
- Buying and selling used ships
- Handling chartering operations such as negotiating and making contracts with shippers/operators, brokers, affiliated companies, etc.
(*Ship type: dry cargo, oil tanker, LPG carrier, container ship, car ship, etc.)
- Communicating with Japanese insurance companies
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- MS Excel / Word / Power Pointを円滑に使用できる方
- More than 5 years of experience in chartering and ship brokering
- Having working experience in Japanese companies in the shipping industry
- Ability to speak Business Japanese to liaise with the third related parties
- Excellent in MS Excel / Word / Power Point