- Participate in the development and expansion of Company’s business activities for Japan.
- Required to engage in client acquisition activities by following up on referred leads, events participation, networking and implementing other expansion strategies.
- Assist in the follow up with existing individual and institutional clients to provide timely personalized support to meet the clients’ trading needs.
- Involved in projects which will contribute to the overall development of business from Japan.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Japanese and English to liaise with third party
- Client centric with a passion to go the extra mile for clients
- Self-motivated individual who is able to multi-task and stay focus on business objectives
- A committed and confident team player with the ability to respond positively to request
- At least 1-2 years of prior experience in customer service and/or sales
- Certification in the CMFAS module(s) 2A, 5 and 6A