求人情報詳細 JOB SEARCH
- 2103-57332 気になる
- SGD 2,500 ～ SGD 3,000
- Variable Bonus (2-3 months)
- 8:30 - 17:15
- Mon - Fri
- International Corporation that designs equipment/materials for industrial applications.
- 1. Salesforce Support
The sales support team carries out a number of functions to help sales representatives do their job more effectively. They contact customers and prospects to arrange appointments and when necessary, attend customer meetings in support of sales representatives. Sales Support team also keeps customers updated on status of orders or delivery. They provide sales representatives with details of customers’ orders and requests for quotations, and update relevant parties on any issues that may affect customer relationships. Follow up with customers after issuing of quotations or follow up on customer demand of regular items. They handle telephone calls and acknowledge customers’ e-mails or letters for representatives who are away from the office. Sales support teams may also arrange travel or accommodation for sales representatives and process their claims for business expenses.
2. Sales Order Administration
Sales administration is an important responsibility of the sales support team, it includes handling of customer enquiries, quotations, accepting Orders, processing orders, managing of vendors, arranging deliveries, fulfilling customer orders and invoicing. Incoming orders from sales representatives maybe received via mail, telephone, e-mail online ordering and in the form of Letter of Credits. Enter details of the order on the company’s ERP system and check that it includes the correct price, discount level and product requirements etc. They check stock availability or production schedules and forward the order details to production and distribution departments. They send an acknowledgment to the customer and email or phone with updates on order fulfillment and delivery.
Sales support teams create and maintain customer records, updating details when contacts change or when customers request quotations or place orders. They also log any customer problems or complaints on the record so that sales representatives and managers have a complete picture of the customers’ interactions with the company.
• Assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
• Prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
• Be able to efficiently respond to all in-coming sales enquiries; by fax, email, any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
• Must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
• Be able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
• Preparing brochures for client as required.
• Ensure an efficient tracking system of all event paper-work
• Any other Ad-hoc tasks
- 2-3 years of shipping experience
- Knowledge in Shipping, L/C, project coordination and ERP system operation.
- Proficient in Japanese language to liaise with Japan HQ.