- Conduct corporate sales to Group companies (in ASEAN countries), agencies and business partners.
- Secure potential customers by selecting targets, executing sales activities systematically. (60% farmer and 40% hunter)
- Establish and achieve budget with progress management.
- Conduct solution sales by proposing products or various financing scheme to comprehend customer needs and discussion of new service scheme.
- Build good relationships with customers and business partners to conduct organizational sales development.
- Possess credit assessment ability (company credit assessment, products, industry knowledge, profiles etc.) necessary for finance.
- Any Ad hoc duties assigned
- At least 5 years of B2B sales experience in corporate financing
- Experience in finance or leasing company/engineering/energy related sales in a regional capacity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, particularly attuned to working well with others
- Japanese language at Business level is required to liaise with Japanese speaking associates (JLPT N1 and above).
- Preference will be given to equity investment/candidates with experience in M&A