求人情報詳細 JOB SEARCH
Senior Manager, Woodchip Procurement
- 2010-56411 気になる
- SGD 20,000 ～ SGD 32,500
- AWS + Variable Bonus (Average 2-4 month)
- 9:00 - 18:30
- Monday - Friday
- Comprises a group of world-class companies focused on resource-based manufacturing industries
- • Accountable for coordinating funding, as well as exploring and generating short-term funding, trade lines and term loans through regional and international banks and capital markets.
• Establish and maintain good relationship with the Group’s existing panel of banks, bring in new banking relationships, and reduce the Business Groups’ overall Cost of Funds.
• Maintain and build the Group’s panel of Treasury Counterparties and increase the amount of effective and cost efficient treasury / IRS / FX to complement the group’s growing treasury / hedging needs.
• Increase profile of the Group in the Japanese banking community
• Contribute to the formulation of the Business Groups’ Funding Strategy and Planning, taking into account market conditions and the Business Groups’ funding requirements.
-Qualified banking / finance professional with at least 10-15 years’ related experience, of which a majority should be within Japanese banks
1) Coming from Banks (corporate banking) with network with Japanese Banks (HQ, Senior members)
2) Inhouse: majority of engagement with Japanese Banks (HQ, Senior members)
-Demonstrates first-rate knowledge of domestic and international financial markets, including Japanese financing concepts
-Experience in corporate banking, structured trade finance, fund-raising in banking and multinational corporations or conglomerates environment
-Prior working experience in a bank for at least 5 years before moving into a large reputable corporate, or direct hire from a reputable bank
-Highly familiarity with financing structures for commodity (or relevant) industry players