- Supports the installation, optimization, integration, troubleshooting and upgrades of all IT systems or component.
- Works with the engineering teams to translate design requirements into Microsoft, RHEL and VMware.
- Assists with the planning, execution, monitoring and control of all engineering project related tasks and activities.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting and complex problem resolution on issues while monitoring and maintaining environment stability.
- Documents software and system configuration.
- Addresses and closes technical issues report to
- 5 to 10 years or more of work experience in the IT industry (experience in designing, building, and operating servers, storage, and network equipment)
- Knowledge of VMWare, Windows Server OS, RedHat Linux, Unix (AIX), various operation monitoring software
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills and teamwork ethics
- Strong Multi-tasking skills and able to handle large volumes of work
- Honest and hardworking
- Experience in designing, building and operating infrastructure for end users at a SIer company