- Sales engineer of high performance elastomer seal products (mainly O rings) to semiconductor manufacturers and equipment manufacturers
- Develop relationship by frequent visits / web meetings / telecommunication and seek new opportunities with existing accounts.
- Create new customer accounts.
- Gather market intelligence on customers’ business activities/projects, competitors’ products, industry developments and economic indicators.
- Provide product and technical expertise to match suitable solutions to the customer’s requirements.
- Handle other aspects of sales/marketing functions including quotations, sales reports and forecasts, monitor stock level and inventory.
- Liaise with counterparts in Japan HQ, Taiwan, Korea, China and U.S.A.
- Prepare, analyze and submit report to immediate superior.
- Provide and maintain quality service in compliance to organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort in achieving department’s and organization’s goals.
- At least 2 years of BtoB sales experience with semiconductor knowledge
- Proficient in Japanese to liaise with Japanese clients
Self-driven, passionate and motivated to excel expectations
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess class 3 license
- Sales experience in Semiconductor related industry