-Oversee Hotel’s full spectrum of finance activities including financial accounting, forecasting and reforecasting, budgeting, reporting, statutory and, liaising with external auditors and tax agents.
-Provide financial expertise to deliver desirable financial results for the Hotel.
-Responsible for the overall financial health of the Hotel.
1. Assist the Management in the formulation of Hotel’s overall strategic direction.
2. Direct and manage the provision of accurate, timely and objective financial data for management decisions to be made.
3. Support the General Manager and Hotel’s financial goals through the preparation of monthly and annual reports and the forecast of the Hotel’s revenues, expenses, liabilities and profits based on past, present and expected operations.
4. Coordinate and prepare monthly and annual reporting, budgeting and reforecasting processes to establish and recommend to the Management on major economic objectives and policies to achieve desired financial results.
5. Review financial reports and engage in benchmarking activities to evaluate and establish Hotel’s financial opportunities to improve operational excellence.
6. Maintain a healthy cash flow and ageing report.
7. Ensure Hotel’s financial activities are compliant with Hotel's policies and procedures, accounting policies and Japan’s regulations.
8. Arrange for audits of Hotel’s accounts.
9. Maintain an internal documented and control system of Hotel’s financial policies and procedures.
10. Advise the Management on desirable operational adjustments due to Japan’s tax code revisions.
11. Oversee the extension of credit to Hotel’s debtors.
12. Negotiate and monitor contracts with Hotel’s vendors.
-Minimum work experience of 6 years in the Hospitality sector
-Willing to travel and be stationed in Yokohama, Japan for extended periods of time.
-Extensive understanding of financial trends in Japan and the Hospitality industry.
-Working knowledge of Japan’s statutory legislations and regulations.
-Strong demonstrated understanding of Japan’s financial statistics and GAAP.
-Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and other applicable computer systems.