- Handling of existing Japanese customers accounts, together with GI sales team in Japan, and
- Development of new customers in General Industry (oil & gas, chemical & petrochemical,
power plant & others (pulp & paper, marine, alternative energy and more).(20%)
- Build, cultivate and develop strong business relationship with key accounts.
- Driving for customer development and quality orders in time and building platform to ensure
- Leverage networking skill to meet potential clients.
- Develop sales plan and implement solutions selling strategies per customer needs.
- Liaising with Japan factory regarding technical specifications of products.
- Preparation of quotations, clarification of technical specifications with customers.
- More than 5 years of relevant sales experience in General Industry ; NOT working in Semiconductor companies, but oil & gas, chemical & petrochemical,
power plant & others (pulp & paper, marine, alternative energy and more
- Willing to travel as and when required
- Excellent ability to establish good working relationship both internally and externally
- Class 3 license and has own vehicle
- Require Native Japanese, or JLPT N1, candidate to liaise with Japanese clients and Japan HQ