As the lead of development you are responsible for the underlying architecture for our software product, as well as for overseeing the work of any other software engineers working on the project.
We are looking for a strong, technology-focused communicator to lead our software development
processes in Bangladesh (Dhaka), collaborating with an international IT Management team from Europe.
We are working in a remote setup!
Technologies currently in play include Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Kafka, Zebee, EFK, AWS,
ASP.NET/C#, Django/Python, SQL & No-SQL DBs (MongoDB), Kaldi, Asterisk and more.
What you will be doing
● Lead the development process, decide on priorities, define „done“, etc.
● Break down and define detailed technical requirements of back-end and front-end components (requirements - constraints - qualities) based on given business requirements(Epics, User Stories)
● Establish coding best practices
● Discuss and contribute to strategic decisions with the solution design architect in order to continuously improve the software architecture to cope with new features, use cases and roll-outs to new countries
● Identify and drive forward technological initiatives to enable continuous business transformation
● Define & live development culture (tracking work in Jira, daily standups, testing)
● High accountability and team-oriented work attitude
● Successful completed studies in computer science or comparable subject
● Strong analytical skills
● Proven working experience (at least 5 years) designing and implementing software systems, preferably scalable cloud architectures
● In-depth knowledge on: Microservice Architectures, Kubernetes, AWS, EFK
● Ability to review deployment and operational environments
● Experience in creating and integrating Natural Language User Interfaces
● Willingness to learn new technologies
● Cross-functional leadership skills: ability to work with engineers and operational teams
● Experience in Agile/Scrum project methodologies
Good to Have:
● Knowledge in the following technologies: Kafka, Istio, Zebee, Asterisk
● Experience in banking environments