- Hands-on experience of full spectrum of accounts, corporate tax and GST reporting
- Familiar with statutory audit, tax returns and filing process in Singapore / Indonesia / Vietnam
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, banks and other relevant authorities in regional counties (Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam) on annual statutory audit, tax filing etc.
- Work closely with regional project team to handle all projected related accounting matters
- Provide support to all subsidiaries in SEA on full spectrum accounts, tax, audit related matters.
- Project accounting experience gained from Real Estate projects in SEA region (if any)
- Preparing budget and financial report to management and HQ in Japan
- Any other duties as required by management
- Solid accounting and financial analysis skills
- Proficiency in Japanese is essential to liaise with HQ in Japan for reporting and daily operation
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and work independently with initiative
- Team leader with mature personality – team base.
- Japanese CPA, international tax experience will be added advantage