- Provide strategy to meet marketing financial objectives
- Supervise team members
- To ensure smooth operations of department incorporate and member’s website are up to
- Achieve marketing objectives by recommending strategic plans and reviews.
- Accomplish marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating
activities and programs such as EDM, Event, e-Commerce and sales tools.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer/member requirements.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy/plan
- Formulate a robust marketing strategy/plan to create market awareness and drive revenue
- Identify new business opportunity and develop strategic partnerships to optimize sales growth
- Develop and prepare marketing collateral appropriate for the external audience
- Strong working knowledge on social media PR agencies
- Support, develop and deliver storylines that are in line with Company objectives
- Develop platform for marketing activities and programs
- Provide support for all company marketing events and campaigns
- Provide comprehensive analysis, measurement and presentation for management meeting
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 10 years' marketing experience in hospitality and FMCG
- Have good knowledge of CRM tools
- Excellent written and spoken Japan and English communication skills in order to target the Japan Markets
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines and ensure project completion within budget
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Have PR and communication experience