Company provides professional offshore software outsourcing services to international clients.
Job Scope for Project Manager/Coordinator
-Support Development PM to communicate with Japan team.
-Support Development PM to manage collaboration and efficiency across the various project teams
-Create and review and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
-Maintain a high level of standard within the development team by adopting software development and deployment practices
-Manage expectations between different stakeholders
Job Scope for: Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst for SCM
This position works closely with the business and technical teams and is a major contributor to the requirements specification deliverable, writes the business and functional requirements. He/She understands business and ensures that there is integration between
business and technology.
He/She is also required to perform data analysis on our current supply chain data to identify trend and issues, make proposal for improvements.
In addition, he/she will also support the planning of the supply chain activities and the supply chain applications systems for the department.
• Analyzing and modeling existing business processes
• Creates detailed business requirement document and translate it into functional specifications
• Recommending changes related to implementing a new business solution
• Engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments
• Deal with senior stakeholders and can often involve challenging and questioning to ensure that value for money is achieved from IT developments.
• Knowledge transfer of business requirements to developers
• Conduct workshops and training sessions
• Plan and perform Integration Test and User Acceptance Test (UAT)
• Provides analytic support by analyzing data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
• Support in planning for our supply chain activities and the supply chain application systems
Requirement for Project Manager/Coordinator
-At least 3-10 years of project management experience in mid-to-large scale projects (3-5 years of exp for coordinator, 5-10 years of exp for manager)
-Ability to speak and write in Japanese to communicate with external party
-Experience in AGILE development
Requirements for Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst for SCM
• Min. 2 years of experience working as functional or business analyst
• Business analysis skills and experience in modeling business processes
• Good documentation skills
• Able to assess and validate activities and to determine if a solution has fulfilled the requirements
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to present/propose ideas clearly (verbal and reports)