• Assist the day to day management of all aspects of customer service.
• Support sales and operation team to execute daily activities and meet objectives associated with all tasks assigned.
• Promote excellent customer service and ensure satisfaction is delivered consistently.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling with personal touch.
• General affair (purchasing / management of stationery & equipment).
• Billing work (invoicing / data inputting).
• Timely response to clients’ telephone calls and emails.
• Support administrative function in the office.
•Proficient in Japanese language (JLPT N1 or N2) as this position requires to liaise with Japanese Speaking clients
• Good understanding of customer account management.
• Friendly and Customer Service Driven i.e. Customer Centric.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Prior experience in customer service is an added advantage