1) HR Consultant (70-80%)
- Conduct interviews to identify issues and a cause within the organization.
- Provide advice and solutions for the HR matters identified.
- Formulate strategic plans to tackle those challenges.
- Build relationships with new clients.
- Follow up with the existing clients.
2) Management (20-30%)
- Handle and lead the team of 6 consultants.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned.
- Experience as a sales.
- Ability to conduct interviews to identify issues that the clients are facing.
- Ability to structure the issues and develop practical solutions.
- Proficiency in Japanese to communicate with Japanese clients and the HQ.
- Experiences in the HR field and/or Consulting and/or Management.
- Willing to learn and work as a professional in the HR field.