a) Business Planning / Internal Control & Governance:
- Support on managing company operations with key internal meetings coordination and minutes-taking and with service contract and service fee management.
- Support to plan and propose mid-term and budget plan and investment plan
- Control forecast/ actual for MD office and BP div.
- Support on managing representative offices’ operations
- Conduct research trend on economic, political and industrial information in AP region
- Support / Assist HQ business units on developing business strategies/activities for business introduction in the region
- Support on improving internal control operations internally and in the region
b) Support to Corporate Representative (CR), Asia & GM of Business Planning Division:
- Support and coordinate regional meetings in the region and/or with HQ.
- Prepare presentations materials and reports for CR for submission to President and business related units
- To provide arrangement support for key customers’ (VIP) visits
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales or Business planning roles in Manufacturing company
- Knowledge of Japanese language (min. JLPT Level 2) to liaise with Japan HQ
- Proficient in MS office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc)
- Good communication skill and team player
- Preferably to have a good understanding in sales & marketing environment and/or business planning role