Company specialist in SEO / SEM, Online web services, Webpage creation / translation, Website content management
The Marketing Assistant works closely with the E-Commerce Manager, Marketing team, Web Designers and IT team to help to execute e-marketing programs that include E-mail, Website improvement, SEO or copywriting for web pages or products, along with day-to-day tasks such as implementation of site changes, product addition or order management of B-to-C E-Commerce stores that offer supplements or health products to consumers in Japan. The successful candidate will have a chance to be promoted to Marketing Manager. No management experience required but willingness to learn new things and being proactive, flexible and passionate about working in a multi-national fast working environment in Singapore.
- Day-to-day e-commerce activities: edition/addition of products to stores, order management, work with other team members or IT team.
- Execution of email marketing: writing for emails, arrangement of promotion, execution of emails, using an email tool, etc.
- Copyrighting: writing product summary, promotional text or related content for web pages or products.
- Website improvement: executing of site improvement initiatives.
- Analytics and Reporting: Using Google Analytics to pull out data on weekly/monthly or ad-hoc basis to create regular reports or evaluate results of marketing initiatives.
- Affiliate Program activities: helping to execute tasks related to Affiliate Program managed by Affiliate Manager.
- Management of Freelance Copywriters: working as a liaison between internal team and Freelance copywriters.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by E-commerce Manager
- Proficient in Japanese (JLPT1) to liaise with Japanese clients
- An interest in and has experience purchasing products online as a customer on PC and Mobile environments.
- Basic HTML/CSS or experience using online marketing tools such as Google Analytics, email tool or else preferred but NOT required as they can all be learned internally.
- Basic knowledge and experience using Office Suite such as MS Excel or Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- A passion for writing in general (no professional experience required as this can be learned internally)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Self-starter, proactive and willing to be flexible
- Willingness to learn new things, being proactive and flexible, and passionate about working in a multi-cultural working environment.
- Degree holder in Sales&Marketing, E-Commerce or Digital Marketing
-Microsoft Office, Google Appsに精通している方