- In charge of handling arrival and departure passengers, coordinating and assisting passengers at the check-in counter.
- Answering telephone calls and general passenger handling duties in the Passenger Service Section
- Handling ticketing and reservation.
- Handling of passenger’s lost and found.
- Assist passengers as needed through arrival and check in processes including support for passengers with special needs such as unaccompanied minors(UM), VIP passengers and passengers needing wheelchair assistance.
- Direct passengers through Customs, Immigration, and Quarantine, as required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as directed by Managers.
- Shift working hour: 78 hours for 2 weeks (during 4:30 am until 3:00 am in in next day, include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
*Working hour might be less than 8 hours/day depend on the schedule.
*Shift schedule would be confirmed 1 month before.
- At least 3 years of experience in airport passenger service at airline company.
- Fluency in English and Japanese due to internal and external communication.
- Able to use ・Altea Amadeus.
- Able to stay in the company for long period.
- Customer oriented with pleasant disposition and ability to communicate with all level of people
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active, self motivated individual who works well independently
- Intercultural team player
- Strong ability to learn