- Proactively manage and monitor global/domestic customer network performance for 24x7 to meet customers' Service Level expectations
- Use standardized tool to isolate/diagnose network faults
- Drive to problem resolution and search for root cause
- To effectively manage service providers and device vendors
- Communicate frequently with internal/external customers/teams via phone/email/Q/web tools (e.g. Fault reporting, notification and escalation)
- Work with various teams to meet the customer focused targets
- WAN / LANネットワークおよびルーター/サーバー、SD-WANの管理に関する豊富な経験
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including Japanese Polite expressions(Keigo). If the applicant is a non-Japanese native speaker, “Japanese Language Proficiency Test”, Level N1 certificate is required to liaise with Japanese customers
- CCNA Routing and Switching or equivalent
- Knowledge of and the ability to configure, diagnose, and use installed networks/communications devices such as routers, switches, and load balancers.
- Knowledge of business concepts, tools and techniques and ability to operate with a business mindset that complements one's functional specialty and keeps it in a business context
- Independent, self-driven, highly customer focused and has desire to learn about Network and new technologies
- Good understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP, SNMP and VOIP.
- Self-driven, able to persists in the face of obstacles, willing to lead and drive the innovative ideas
- A strong team player who seeks a long-term career in this position
- An active listener who is warm, friendly and has a great telephone voice.
- Be able to work on rotating shifts (12 hours).
- Extensive experience in managing WAN/LAN networks and routers/servers, SD-WAN
- Strong technical knowledge of telecommunication products and services (e.g. Leased line, Ethernet, MPLS, VPN, Broadband and ISDN)
- Call center experience for corporate customers