◆ This person is in charge of to carry out trading activities of long and flat products within the company’s guidelines (Products include metal, agriculture and etc.)
- Maintain current supplier and customer base to ensure the company maintains a physical presence in the market.
- Anticipate market trends to capitalize on market volatility to maximize trading revenue and explore new trading opportunities.
- Operational and trading experience in base metal trade, including copper, lead, nickel, tin, aluminum, zinc and etc for at lease 5 years (See products above) in a trading company.
- International trade skillset such as shipment handling etc.
- Good salesmanship
- Proficiency in English and one other language (Conversational Level) to communicate with clients overseas
- Work experience at Japanese Trading Company
-Management of his/her own team
-Management of Metal Trade Team's profit and loss
-Creating structure for trade