◆Our Japanese Corporate Banking (JCBD), member of Singapore Corporate Banking Department, is one of the marketing team responsible for promoting the bank’s extensive range of products across FX & Derivative, Loan, Deposit, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Service, and Structured Finance to Japanese based companies (SME) with branches and or subsidiaries incorporated in Singapore.
- Manage assigned accounts operation under the supervision of Team Head.
- Cultivate and identify potential transactions with existing and new customers.
- Manage and initiate solution for low profit, inactive and dormant customers.
- Maximize profitability for the potential and existing customers and have a responsibility for its performance.
- Promote business along with local officers.
- Maintain good relationships with existing customers.
- Meet the bank and customers’ requirements.
- Check the supplementary information sheets attached with credit application (ex. Facility Rating statement, Credit Supervision Notification Memo, etc.).
- Information control.
- Operations error control
- At least 2 years of sales/relationship management experience in a corporate banking environment.
- Able to use Japanese language as the incumbent is expected to engage in communication with colleagues in Head Office.