• Responsible for day to day management of all aspects of customer service.
• Attend to general inbound inquiries, requests and feedback received via phone and e-mails
• Support overseas relocation team to execute daily activities and meet objectives associated with all tasks assigned
• And any other administrative duties as assign
- At least one year working experience in any field
- Willing to engage customer service related job.
- Able to speak and read/ write Japanese to liaise with Japanese clients.
- Friendly and Customer Service Driven.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Positive disposition with high energy to learn new things; highly organized and ability to multi-tasks
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Working experience in Shipping/ Logistics will be huge advantage
- Able to commence immediately