- Acquire new accounts and service existing accounts
(Most of the clients are MNC companies and Travel agencies).
- Build strong relations with key accounts of corporate and Travel Agencies.
- Conduct and make presentations to clients about sale promotions and packages of the company.
- Maintain and provide regular reports, including analysis of business performance.
- Actively contribute ideas to improve sales efficiency.
- Work closely with joint venture partners on Corporate / Travel Agencies discussion ad coordination.
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing/ Business Management.
- 1~2 years of experience in B2B Sales in Airlines/ Travel Agency/Hospitality will be highly advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word).
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal, communication and coordination skills.
- Pro-active, self motivated individual who works well with the team.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Meticulous with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Innovative and able to adapt to industry changes.