◆You will be in charge of front desk duties at well known hotel in Singapore.
- Assist guest efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office related functions in order to maintain a high standard of service and hospitality at all times.
- Handle check-in and check-out, ensuring check all is smooth and efficient.
- Register guest and assign rooms, accommodate special requests whenever possible, assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservations when necessary.
- Ensure accuracy on collection of payment
- Stay up-to-date on room rates, packages, promotions and discounts.
- Notify Housekeeping promptly on all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins and special requests.
- Attend to guest complaints, inquiries and requests, refer to Receptions Manager if he/she unable to assist.
- Perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as requested by superior or the management.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience as customer service at hotel industry.
- Fluent in Japanese as this position is required to liaise with Japanese speaking guests
- Able to work in shift hours.
- Able to use Opera (Software)