Leading trading company and has leading market shares in cereal and paper pulp trading as well as a strong electrical and industrial plant business
- Administrative support to expatriates such as booking air tickets
- Process claims for reimbursement etc.
- Preparation and making minutes for Company meetings
- Coordination and scheduling for regional conference and meetings
- Do basic market research
- Support in secretarial roles for CEO as and when needed (minor)
- Any other ad-hoc duties such as translation etc.
Business level of Japanese and English language proficiency for liaison with Japanese-speaking and English-speaking counterparts
Degree in Business Management or equivalent
Min. 2 years of working experience in admin/ secretarial role
Microsoft office skills