◇その他: General Managerへの秘書業務
◆Our Global Transaction Banking Department (GTBD) is responsible for promoting global transaction business by providing cash & trade solutions to customers in Asia Pacific and Oceania region including Japan. The division undertakes promotion activities such as business planning, marketing, sales, development and training in the region mainly to Japanese & non-Japanese customers, branch staff, government agencies, banks and IT vendors.
◇Main: Financial Control of GTBD
- Calculating and reporting financial data using several databases and MS ACCESS/EXCEL etc.
- Business planning by analyzing those financial data
- Coordinating financial control matters with other regional offices (Tokyo, NY, LDN, HK, ShangHai, etc.)
◇Additional: Secretary for General Manager of GTBD
- Making appointment in both Japanese and English
- Arranging business trip, etc.
- Microsoft Officeを円滑に使える方
- At least 5 years of experience in finance planning in Global Transaction Business.
- A basic understanding of banking business and preferably of transaction banking business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Business-level proficiency in both English and Japanese language as the incumbent is expected to engage in communication with colleagues in Head Office