◆Our Global Transaction Banking Department (GTBD) is responsible for promoting global transaction business by providing cash & trade solutions to customers in Asia Pacific and Oceania region including Japan. The division undertakes promotion activities such as business planning, marketing, sales, development and training in the region mainly to Japanese & non-Japanese customers, branch staff, government agencies, banks and IT vendors.
- Use internal database and make/prepare reports of mainly profits, and business promotion tools,both regular and ad-hoc, on profits and business promotion
- To understand the business operations and improve the efficiency of business flow by making use of IT skills
- To respond to the administrative work for the smooth operation of business, if necessary
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Microsoft Officeを円滑に使える方
- At least 5-7 years of Global transaction business or advisory experience to enterprise.
- A basic understanding of banking business and preferably of transaction banking business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good in communication and analytical skills