◆Our Japanese Corporate Banking (JCBD), member of Singapore Corporate Banking Department, is one of the marketing team responsible for promoting the bank’s extensive range of products across FX & Derivative, Loan, Deposit, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Service, and Structured Finance to Japanese based companies with branches and or subsidiaries incorporated in Singapore.
- Managing relationships and new business development with Japanese multinational corporations’ portfolios
- Maximizing profitability from existing and new portfolios assigned.
- Analyzing credit risk, documentation and setting up of credit facilities, and execution of transactions
- Coordinating with relevant divisions and departments, and other branches within our overseas network to be able to provide wide range of global financial solution to customers.
- At least 3 years of sales/relationship management experience in a corporate banking environment in a relationship management role.
- Able to use Japanese language as the incumbent is expected to engage in communication with colleagues in Head Office.