◆Our Industry Research Department - Asia Office (IRD) is responsible for providing industry and market research in Southeast Asia, India and Oceania. This research is specifically for the origination and promotion of business strategies (e.g. Business Alliance, Merger & Acquisition) to our customers, who are predominantly Japanese. They works closely with our Tokyo Head Office and the regional Relationship Managers to identify our customers’ needs and issues, conduct research activities and provide advisory services to those customers.
- Supporting management on secretarial, administrative and compliance matters.
- Supporting preparation of Industry reports and client presentation materials.
- Gathering industry and corporate information from various data sources including internet, and arranging information into chart or graph formats for various reports.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Microsoft Office (パワーポイント、エクセル、ワード)を円滑に使える方。
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Business-level proficiency in both English and Japanese language as the incumbent is expected to engage in communication with clients and colleagues in Head Office
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint , Excel and Word