- The Account Manager is primarily in-charge of leading and managing assigned projects for Japan.
- Sell and see ideas through to launch from strategy development down to implementation
- Maintains client’s marketing goals while growing the business based on agreed-to KPIs.
- Manage integrated campaigns covering above-the-line, digital and activation platforms and communication assets.
- Other ad hoc duty will be assigned
- Over 3 years’ account management experience – specifically for FMCG companies.
- Fluent in Japanese in order to communicate Japanese clients.
- Has experience to dealt with the Consumer market in Japan before.
- Excellent client management, organization and presentation skills.
- Excellence at understanding timing and budget limitations while pushing a project along, keeping everyone on track and informed.
- Ability to serve as a leader of the team and liaison between key departments Creative, Strategy, Production, Project Management.
- Interested and keen to be always up to date on digital trends and best practices in digital communication; as well as gaining knowledge and insights on the markets within the region.
- Experience in managing integrated campaigns
- Overall positive disposition and sense of self-awareness.
- Basic foundation in ATL assets development including Print/TV production, animation development, local market censorships would be preferred but not a must.
- Local market censorships would be preferred but not a must.