• To be responsible for day to day management of all aspects of customer service.
• Order taking via phone / fax & online.
• Order entering for those via phone, email and fax.
• Answering queries, package delivery updates/status.
• Promote excellent customer service and ensure satisfaction is delivered consistently.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling with enthusiastic attitude.
• Work well with sales and operation team and fellow customer service officers to ensure exceptionally high standard of service is being delivered.
- At least one year working experience in any field
- Willing to engage customer service related job.
- Able to speak and read/ write Japanese to liaise with Japanese clients.
- Friendly and Customer Service Driven.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Be a Team Player.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Working experience in Shipping/ Logistics will be huge advantage
- Able to commence immediately