- Serve as the first point of contact for the Club members by answers incoming calls, identifying their inquiries and delivering excellent customer service by resolving the member’s need.
- Conduct outbound follow up calls within the service level whenever necessary to ensure members’ inquiries are resolved .
- Make phone calls to the new Club members and any other call activities to support the efficient and effective growth of Clubs.
- Handle complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up on a timely manner to ensure resolution.
- Assist in conducting User Acceptance Test for all systems whenever required.
- Assist in translation of documents/materials whenever required.
- Participate in team meetings and ongoing specialized training to ensure the accuracy of information communicated to members.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Sales.
- Ability to communicate in Business level of Japanese language (both written and spoken),so as to liaise with native Japanese speaking clients.
- Comfortable to work in fast-paced working environment.
- Preferably from the travel-related industry or a Contact Center environment.