Job hunting in Singapore
Our Service Flow
- 1) Registration
- Please contact us in advance for a consultation appointment. You may do so by phone, or via an online registration form.
Kindly note that we do not accept walk-in consultation requests. For candidates currently located overseas, we are able to schedule a phone consultation for you at your convenience.
- 2) Consultation (advance appointment required*)
- Feel free to seek our consultants’ expertise for any job hunting-related concerns you may have during the consultation. Understanding your past experiences & expectations will enable us to provide more professional service for your employment needs.
For Japanese language speakers, there will also be a simple test to assess your proficiency, in order to identify jobs most suited to your competency level.
The consultation will take approximately 1 hour.
- 3) Job recommendations
- Our consultants will introduce to you available job openings that we have on hand, based on your desired job type and industry. This recommendation process will continue on even after the initial consultation (via phone or mail), if suitable jobs surface later on.
- 4) Your job applications
- Once you have expressed interest in any of our job openings, we will submit your application on your behalf.
You will be informed of the results once the company has completed the screening process.
- 5) Interviews with the client
- If you have been shortlisted by the company, we will make the necessary arrangements for you to attend the interview with them at your convenience.
- 6) Post-Interview results & Follow-ups
- Regardless of the final result of your interviews, we will provide follow-ups to support the entire process as part of our service.
We do not charge any fees to job seekers for using our services.