||A Real Estate Related Company.
|- Analyze macro-economic and business data to identify trends and close gaps in Singapore and/ or China.
- Research and explain trends identified qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Design and build business analyses in Excel, Power BI, Tableau and QlikView.
- Prepare reports and presentations on analytical insights on business performance and external market research for Senior Management and investors.
- Develop enterprise-wide business systems and processes to enhance efficiency.
||· Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Business, or other mathematical-intensive majors
· Familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau would be a strong advantage
· Proficient in Microsoft Power BI
· High-level of competency in Excel
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills
· Able to conceptualize and communicate findings effectively
· Self-driven and able to work within tight deadlines
· Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin to communicate with Chinese stakeholders
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- HP Allowance $100
- 3 days family event leaves
- Flexi benefits