||A Real Estate Related Company.
|- Collaborate with various cross functional team across the Group to drive design and implementation of Finance Authorization Limits (FAL) Framework.
- Resolve compliance exceptions and recommend improvements to FAL that is setup in ERP system.
- Provide consultation to business on FAL and the key principles.
- Collaborate with various countries and functional team to drive the Risk Control Self-Assessment exercise.
- Collate and compile quarterly Key Risk Indicators to supporting REITs
Provide quarterly updates to Audit Committees of the REITs, and updates to Group’s Audit Committee where necessary.
- Collate and report on quarterly Regulatory Non-Compliance and Anti-Corruption deviation to senior leadership and Group.
- Conduct investigation and report on related whistle-blowing and business malpractice incidents.
- Leverage advanced knowledge of key internal control concepts to create, update, standardize and improve documentation of business processes and internal controls.
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams, including Group functions (i.e. Information Technology), to ensure that business controls, both manual and automated, are designed to address the most significant and material business risks (Example: financial reporting and segregation of duties, etc)
- Working with business owners to ensure control activities are operating effectively and identify and coordinate resolution of internal control weaknesses by internal/external audit.
- Drive improvement and automation of internal controls and manage re-engineering and continuous improvement projects involving new policies, processes and systems.
||- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or a related business field.
- At least 8 years of Accounting or Consulting experience
- Experience with a public accounting firm or a public listed company is strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of information systems controls and automated business controls (knowledge of SAP is preferred)
- Resourceful with a keen analytical mind.
- Self-driven and able to work under tight timeline.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to conduct presentations across all levels.
- Strong ability to map processes/procedures and drive improvements; eye for details
- CIA, CISA, and/or CPA certification will be an advantage.
- Experience in working within a multicultural environment is preferred
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Benefits