1) On-Site IT Support Services for Multimedia Training Labs
2) Assist in the Desktop Support IT Services
3) To support calls from Maintenance Customers On-Site or Off-Site
1. Multimedia Training Lab IT Support (Primary Role)
• Setup each PC before commencement of training class, and cleanup each PC at the end of the class duration. This involves setting up and managing user (student) login profiles.
• Create new active directory (AD), profiles, and group policies for new training programs.
• Maintain software applications used in the training facilities, including downloading and installing upgrades from the internet.
• Work with training instructors on their requirements for the desktops.
• Update desktop images (backup) after any significant changes.
• Assist to maintain training server and keep the systems up to date.
2. Desktop Support (Secondary Role)
• Prepare and cleanup of laptops for on-boarding/off-boarding.
• Create images for new laptop models and older ones whenever there are new configuration changes.
• Address desktop support issues via IT-Support ticketing system.
• Some desktop support at user area.
3. To support calls from Maintenance Customers On-site or Off-Site
• Provide 1st level or 2nd level end-user support and troubleshooting on IT related incidents/ request / enquiries via phones, remote access email, on-site and offsite support if required. (Including PC/Networking/Server/Standard Application and Troubleshooting).
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
• Perform problem escalation to the appropriate support groups and email update or follow up with the user.
• Perform software and hardware maintenance and ensure the integrity of various systems.
• Deployment of user machines for new hires or for refresh
• Maintain, develop and enforce standard and procedures to provide stable and reliable IT environment
• Coordinate with the laptop/ desktop vendors for repair / replacement (parts or the whole unit if needed)
• Takes ownership and follows through to close the loop on each customer interaction.
• Manage and ensure proper recording and closure of all issues according to SLA.
• Provide ad-hoc in-house IT Support, as when required.
• Ensure equipment are operated safely and correctly
||• Diploma in Information Technology or related discipline
• Excellent interpersonal with the ability to communicate and interact effectively at all level.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Understanding of desktop, laptop and printer and TCP/IP networking
• Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, video conferencing and IP telephony
• Knowledge in basic networking and troubleshooting
• Understand DNS and how the internet works
• Understanding HTTP basic
• Good knowledge or interest in IT Security and a desire to learn more about CDN & other technologies.
• Ability to work independently, self – motivated and as a team, possess in initiative, willing to learn and a can-do attitude.